Paperboard Gift Box Product Description :
This factor can affect your conscience as a living member of the planet and the image of your business in the eyes of consumers. Cardboard is a better choice when considering the environment as it is often made using recycled and sustainable wood sources. Plastics on the other hand are made using fossil fuels, whose extraction and manufacturing processes can be detrimental to the environment. Cardboard comes from renewable sources while plastics do not. The decomposition of cardboard is also better for the environment than that of plastics. Cardboard material can be fully broken down in a matter of weeks while plastics can last for hundreds of years.
Paperboard Gift Box Product Details :
Name: Gift Box
Material: 300gsm kraft paper cardboard.
1. Please check the size before buying.Due to manual measurement, there will be an error of about 0-1cm, please understand
2. There are no other products except the products in the product photos
3. Please note that due to different monitors, there may be a slight color difference, please understand.
4. The above data is for guidance purposes only.The size is measured manually.Each variable may be different.Please refer to the actual product.Thank you.
5. If you have any problems with our products, please feel free to contact us by email, we will solve the problem as soon as possible.
6. Welcome your sharing and feedback so that we can provide you with better products and services.
If you are not satisfied with our gift boxes, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help you.
Q1. You are manufacturer or trading company?
We are factory, we are a leading packaging manufacturer, welcome to visit our factory at any time.
Q2. What is your MOQ per customized box?
Our MOQ is 5000 pcs size and design.
Q3. What file type you require for printing?
AI, PDF, EPS, PSD, high resolution JPG
Q4. Is it OK to print customer’s logo and information on the box?
Yes. We could print your logo and company name on the box. There are bright film process, hot silver printing, gold stamping, and UV coating, dumping process, dumb film process and embossing methods.
Q5. May I get a sample to check your quality?
Of course, you can. We can offer you samples we have made before free for your check, as long as you afford the express freight. But samples with your logo will need pay. After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 7-10 days.
Q6. What is the lead time?
It usually takes 15 to 21 days after sample confirmation and receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q7. What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
Q8. What information is needed to get a quote?
You need to clarify the specifications, quantity and shipping address for us to quote you.
Q9. How can/ When can I get the accurate prices?
Please choose box shape from our website which you prefer to or contact our friendly salesperson for help.
Please tell us your box size and printing on the box.
Please tell us your order quantity and delivery address.